Website design is comprised of several elements, including web page layout, graphic design and content organization. Although ‘web design’ and ‘web development’ are used interchangeably, web design is considered both the design and development process.
Website Design Process
Upon speaking with our accounts specialists, we will send you a formal proposal including the details of your project.
Once you approve your web design proposal, a start date is scheduled and your designated website designer will begin the design process.
Upon the completion and approval of your website design, it is sent to our website developers who will then begin the coding process.
After coding is complete, we issue a QC (Quality Check) of the site. At this stage, we offer you the chance to thoroughly review the website and, if needed, request further changes.
Given your approval, the site goes live and the project is complete.
5 Key Points for Website Design
- Wordpress - To effectively connect our clients with the world's largest CRM platform, we design our websites with Wordpress. We take it one step further by hosting on Flywheel, the most secure and advanced hosting platform.
- Mobile-Friendly-First - With Google’s mobile-first indexing, our priority is designing websites that work well on mobile. Mobile-friendly websites improve traffic, visibility and organic ranking.
- SEO - At Hyperlinks Media, SEO is our specialty. Once the website is completed and you choose our SEO services, our expert team works diligently to gain online traffic and leads. We will expand your online footprint with an active SEO marketing strategy, which includes monthly reports monitoring your progress.
- Optimized Website Content - Should you choose our content marketing services, we will provide optimized content for your website. Whether it’s product descriptions or telling the story of your brand, our optimized content will bring traffic and users to your site once it is live.
- Ongoing Website Maintenance - We are here to assist you with anything you need. From simple fixes to more complex development updates, we stand ready to help you along the way.
Our website consultations are completely free and can be in person or over the phone. If you are in, or near the Houston area, schedule an in-office meeting or call (281) 693-5372. We love meeting our clients.
Trust Hyperlinks Media For Your Website Design
As Website Design Experts in Houston, businesses can entrust Hyperlinks Media to provide superior results. Our creative, forward-thinking engineers design excellence in accordance with the vision of your brand.
With 20+ years of experience and knowledge, Hyperlinks Media is a full-service digital marketing agency.
Our creativity, attention to detail and know-how make us a digital marketing agency you can trust to build your brand and produce valuable clicks for rapid growth.