Sales Partners Role
The Affiliate Sales Partner is responsible for selling Hyperlinks Media’s digital marketing services by contacting businesses about their digital marketing needs, making outbound prospecting calls, identifying potential new clients and business opportunities, establishing and maintaining client relationships, managing a sales funnel and closing sales with decision makers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities you Must Have
- You should have a good understanding of digital marketing and web design
- Excellent skills in research on the internet
- You thrive in an independent working environment
- You enjoy prospecting, cold calling, and setting appointments
- Should have some sales background experience
- Great verbal and written, and email communication skills
- Highest commissions in the industry
- Uncapped commissions
- No quotas
- Work your own hours
- Training and office support
How do I Get Started?
You can start right now! Contact business owners you know personally and ask them about their digital marketing and website needs. Don't know a business owner? No problem! Reach out to businesses in your local area to discuss our services with them. Once you have a QUALIFIED LEAD that wants to further discuss our services for their business, simply contact our Account Specialist, Ray Freasier. That’s all there is to it!
After you have begun the process of sending over qualified leads, we will then begin to give you valuable training so you may excel in your sales and begin to earn thousands per month!
Once you have made your first sale, you will be immediately contracted with Hyperlinks Media and paid commissions on the sale. Afterwards, you are paid immediately after each sale that is closed.