AWARD-WINNING HOUSTON SEO SERVICES
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing the online visibility of your website in the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). It is often referred to as "organic" or "earned" results. The higher your website is ranking on Google's SERPs, the more visitors your website will attract; thus converting visitors into customers and sales.
TOP SEO INSIGHTS
- 3 out of 4 people use the Internet to find products and services.
- The first page of search engine results receives 91% of traffic.
- 82% of businesses report effectiveness, 42% of this group stating effectiveness is increasing significantly.
- Google "near me" searches have increased by 2xs over the past year.
- 88% of consumers who did a local search visited a business within 24hrs.
- Search beats social media by more than 300% as a traffic source.
- In 2019, the average business is expected to allocate 41% of their marketing budget to SEO Marketing. This rate is expected to grow to over 50% by 2020.
- Businesses are allocating more of their marketing budget to SEO, which means more competition.
- 85% of businesses rated Search Engine Marketing as the most effective acquisition tactic.
Local SEO optimizes your website so that it will show up when users mention a location in their keyword search terms. Ranking for local search involves specific elements. For example, the keywords "SEO companies Houston" or "Restaurant Supply Company, Houston" would cause businesses utilizing local SEO to be the first on the search engine results page.
Optimizing local listings, such as "Google My Business", "Bing Places", "Yelp", "YP" and many more, are also part of our Local SEO strategy.
National SEO is an extensive process performed on a website to increase your rankings and visibility for nationwide searches as opposed to local searches.
National SEO requires much more time and strategy due to the competition being much larger. A national search would be broad keywords such as "SEO companies in USA" or "Restaurant supply companies in the USA."
HOW MUCH DOES SEO COST?
The real question is "How much is it costing you not to have SEO marketing?"
Search rankings are incredibly vital in gaining new leads and sales from the internet. In most cases, SEO can cost much less than other online or offline media marketing campaigns and result in better sales conversions.
Once we discuss your marketing goals and SEO marketing budget, we can take the next steps to determine the best SEO tactics for your company at an affordable price.
NOTE: Use caution with companies that advertise very low cost, guarantees, immediate rankings, etc. A reputable full-service SEO marketing agency will not offer these types of gimmicks and will fully explain the process and what to expect.
SEO CAMPAIGN BENEFITS
There are many benefits of an SEO marketing campaign. Below are just a few:
- Increase in qualified leads (conversions)
- Increase in business growth
- Branding awareness and recognition
- Positive reviews and ratings of your products or services
GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITH HOUSTON SEO
We are certified Google partners specializing in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) and Digital Marketing solutions. Our creative team delivers measurable results! Choose the Houston SEO agency that genuinely stands out from the rest! Interested in rising through the ranks? We'd love to hear from you. Contact us today.
TRUST HYPERLINKS MEDIA WITH YOUR HOUSTON SEO
As SEO Experts in Houston, local companies can trust Hyperlinks Media to achieve superior results. Our creative, forward-thinking engineers develop unique digital marketing strategies that will provide valuable clicks for rapid growth.
A full-service digital marketing agency with 20+ years of experience and knowledge, Hyperlinks Media has accumulated 5 Awards of Excellence from the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Our creativity, attention to detail and know-how make us an agency you can trust to build your brand's online presence.